2018-2020 LITERARY LAUREATE NOMINATIONS
October 15, 2018N/A
Are you or do you know a local (Inland So Cal) writer?
• Live or work in the Inland Southern California?
• Write in the voice of Inlandia that conveys a sense of the area and/or its people?
• Have a willingness to work in public and community programs or service?
• Have an interest in and a willingess to inspire and mentor other creative writers?
• Have an accessible body of critically acclaimed or significant work?
• If so, has it been published in the last ten years?
• Do you believe they would be willing to accept the responsibilities of the Inlandia Literary Laureate?
If you can answer YES to these questions, SUBMIT your nomination before October 15, 2018.
This is a two-year appointment and comes with a $5000 stipend.
Literary Laureate Committee Chair: Tim Green, RATTLE editor
Literary Laureate Jurors:
• Jamie Asaye FitzGerald, Poets & Writers Readings & Workshops Program, West
• Lester Graves Lennon, author of MY FATHER WAS A POET
• Nikia Chaney, outgoing Literary Laureate
To nominate, visit the Official Submittable form.
For more information or to ask questions, email Cati Porter at Cati.Porter@InlandiaInstitute.org