|Call for Submissions: Deadline: March 7, 2022 |
Inlandia: A Literary Journey Teen Issue
For submissions and guidelines visit: https://inlandiaaliteraryjourney.submittable.com/submit
|Are you a teen writer and/or artist or know a teen who creatively self-expresses? If so, please check out this special opportunity!|
Inlandia: A Literary Journey deadline is closing in! Submit today for the fifth-annual Teen Issue.
We are also seeking Teen Editors. See ourSubmittable portal for this call. Teen editors may still submit their work but will not evaluate their own submissions.
We encourage all Inland Southern California teens (13–19 years old) to submit their work for consideration.
• Art (drawings, paintings, photography, sculptures, weavings, comics)
• Book reviews (picture books to adult literature)
• Fiction (any genre)
• Nonfiction (essays, memoir, narrative nonfiction, creative nonfiction)
• Poetry (up to 5 selections).
Some important details:
• It’s FREE!Teens need to submit via our Submittable portal
• Deadline for the 2022 Teen Issue is March 7.
• Teen Editors will evaluate all submissionsAcceptance notifications will go out in April.
The Teen Issue will go live in May with a public reading.
Please direct any question not answered in the submission guidelines FAQs to the managing editor of Inlandia: A Literary Journey, Erin Michaela Sweeney, at email@example.com.
Inlandia: A Literary Journey is the online literary journal of the Inlandia Institute: celebrating our region in word, image, and sound.